Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week 2 Term 3

On Tuesday we had practical. I put silicon on my box, around the solar panel, to seal it. Then I started my mock up. After I had a talk with Terry I changed the diameters of the discs on my Solid works design. Originally all four were 10mm across. After talking I changed them to 200mm (on the bottom), 150mm, 125mm and 50mm (on the top). I then cut out all these discs. I attached the bottom to the next one with a 200mm piece of cardboard. I put the first strip of corrugated cardboard to be the outside of the bottom sphere. Om Friday I will work on finishing the rest of my mock up. We have two periods of practical.

No comments: