Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week 4 Term 3

On Tuesday this week I changed the labels on my blog postings. I also posted a picture of my finished mock up design and several pictures of my first two discs being cut ut and fully cut out. On Wednesday I did blog and calendar. I also posted pictures of my designed circles on 2D Design.
On Friday I measured and cut out my 100mm bright green disc. I also cut out the two 200mm base discs, in white acrylic (I changed this, from aluminium/clear acrylic, so that you cannot see through to the circuit and that it matches the acrylic used for the rest of the discs). My next step for these will be to drill out holes in both of them.

No comments: