Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Week 6 Term 2
First period this week we had practical. I drilled out all the holes on my brackets. I had a small problem with this in that I tryed to push the drill through too fast and it got stuck. But I figured that out in the end. I didn't get much done as I was late. On Wednesday I updated my blog and calendar and uploaded some photos. On Friday we had a double practical. I put in my rivets first. This was very hard for me as I was not strong enough to actually use the gun. So I ended up getting someone else to do it for me. I also sanded and filed my bottom plate and then scribed it and drilled out the holes. No problems there.